Kate's Club Clubhouse
A Kate’s Club program for children, teens and their families grieving the death of a parent, sibling or caregiver.
Clubhouse programs in Atlanta and Newnan for children and teens ages 5-18. Membership will open in Albany and Brunswick soon. For more information about the Kate's Club Clubhouse and becoming a member, please see below.
- Application: Submit one application for each child or teen joining Kate's Club. You will then receive a welcome email with next steps.
- Parent/Caregiver Phone Interview
- Bereavement Needs Assessment: Assessment for children ages 8 and older that allows us to better understand your member's needs. Optional for virtual members.
- Family Orientation: Parents, caregivers and members attend an introductory program with other families new to Kate’s Club.
*Full membership process cannot be complete until at least 2 months after parent, sibling or caregiver death.
1190 W. Druid Hills Drive NE, Suite T-80
Atlanta, GA 30329
Refer a Member
We welcome teachers, counselors and other professionals to refer families to the Kate's Club program. Please tell the family that you are referring them to Kate's Club, and fill out this form with more information.
- Albany Membership: Liz Carson, State Outreach Manager, [email protected]
- Atlanta Membership: Victoria Ravenell, Data and Program Coordinator, [email protected]
- Brunswick Membership: Alneata Kemp, Coastal Georgia Regional Program Coordinator, [email protected]
- Newnan Membership: Heather Cohen, Newnan Program Coordinator, [email protected]
- Phone: You may also call (404) 347-7619 with questions about any program