How do you honor the memory of a loved one? Below is a list of celebration suggestions for days of significance that you will always associate with them.
- Eat a meal at one of their favorite restaurants or prepare their favorite meal at home.
- Release a balloon with a message to the loved one.
- Plant a tree in their memory.
- Establish a scholarship in their name.
- Have a celebration gathering.
- Share stories about the loved one.
- Listen to some of their favorite songs.
- Make a memory stepping stone and place it in the garden.
- Light a memory candle.
- Make a scrapbook or a memory box.
- Compose a poem or song.
- Get involved in a cause that was important to your loved one.
- Have a piece of jewelry made with their name on it.
Please share additional ideas in the comments section.
Photo credit: Hagley Road to Ladywood
Would you like to share your story? Please contact us at [email protected]